Episode: My writing process:)

Hello:)

I am working on, "Forever Single," right now! I find it quite engaging. I think it is a romance that most people will enjoy because it has a hint of mystery. The character are well developed and are dealing with deep secrets that will strain the growth of a normal relationship. do you, my lovely readers, agree? let me know in the comment section; I take your feedback seriously.
Cover Art for Forever Single


This is my second story for the episode app, so I'm experimenting with the character points system. I think it will make the overall experience more engaging. I hope you like the points system. Let me know in the comment section.

I plan to work or chapter four of, "It is Not What You Think!" I just have a lot of drawing to do for that episode. I pretty much completed the outline and asset list (backgrounds and overlays I need to draw) for episode 4.

It is Not What You Think Cover Art!
Please check out the first story, "It is Not What You Think," I published on episode.

As always, I appreciate your comments:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Episode 7 - "It is Not What You Think"

Episode 5 Will be Released Soon

Share your Episode Interactive Story Here!