Released Chapter 6: "It is Not What You Think"



I am overjoyed to announce Episode 6 of, "It is Not What You Think," is complete and released for you to view. There are plenty of original art scenes for you to view. I drew five new backgrounds and I created some overlays with fun animated effects. I planned to create an original visual storytelling experience for you to enjoy.



Unfortunately, we do not hear from Zan in episode 6. I wanted to cover the flight, Cayla's matchmaking, and the trio's arrival. Don't worry I will make sure to include Zan in episode 7. He is one of my favorite characters after all, and he is the love interest of patient zero.



On a high note, we get to see a lot of the Mystery Artist this episode. Maybe you can guess his identity. Who is under the mask?

As always choices matter, so choose wisely!


I am eager to know what you think about Episode 6 as I move on and write/draw for episode 7 of "It is Not What You Think." Let me know any ideas or suggestion you may have for episode 7.


Enjoy reading Episode 6 of "It is Not What You Think," because I enjoyed creating it for you!

I look forward to hearing/reading your feedback.
I wish you all the best!

As always I will keep you updated!

Enjoy watching, "It is Not What You Think," on episode interactive.

Check out the first story, "It is Not What You Think," I published on episode.


Leave your comments and questions below:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Episode 7 - "It is Not What You Think"

Episode 5 Will be Released Soon

Episode 6 of "It is Not What You Think" to be Released Soon