Good Episode Interactive News!

Hello Everyone!
I updated my Instagram Image. Follow me on Instagram: qetesha.episode

Today is a good news day! Many of my football footage overlays were approved on Sunday. Also, I completed the football Footage on Sunday! I am making great progress on my homework. To top it all off I completed two reads for reads yesterday.

I have great news for you. I only have between five to six more scenes to complete then I will be able to publish episode 4 of, "It is Not What You Think." I am eager to finish it and proofread so it can be able to you. In the meantime, you are welcomed to read the first three episodes of, It is Not What You Think.

Episode 4 of, "It is Not What You Think," will be full of surprises, I promise. I read through it a few times to proofread and it is making me eager to move on to chapter 5!

I got Work to do! See you on the next Episode Blog Post.

Please check out the first story, "It is Not What You Think," I published on episode.
Leave your comments and questions below:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Episode 7 - "It is Not What You Think"

Episode 5 Will be Released Soon

Episode 6 of "It is Not What You Think" to be Released Soon