Episode 4 News

Hello Episode Lovers!!!!
Overlay awaiting approval for Episode 4!

Today I am excited to say because I completed the script for episode 4. Mostly I am reading it over and over again to catch errors. I have to wait for two drawings to be approved before I can release it to you. I am eager to share episode 4 of, "It is Not What You Think."
Overlay awaiting approval for Episode 4!


"It is Not What You Think," is a labor of love for me. I wrote a mystery because it is one of my favorite genres. I found it important to make it unpredictable. I like reading stories in which I cannot guess what happens next!

I am going to start writing on episode 5 of, "It is Not What You Think," soon. I first want to complete the drawings for this episode so that the drawings are approved and ready to go as soon as I complete the script.

I am also eager to write episode 2 of, "Forever Single," it is the first romance I am writing for Episode Interactive. It is a love story that is doomed from the start. "Forever Single," is a story that viewers should find relatable and sweet. If I succeed in my task as a writer, it may even inspire a few people.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Episode 7 - "It is Not What You Think"

Episode 5 Will be Released Soon

Share your Episode Interactive Story Here!