Episode Interactive updates

Greetings!
"It is Not What You Think," Cover Art


I hope you are as optimistic as I am for today and the week going forward. My fellow episode lovers, I have a great news! Two of my overlays for episode 4 has been approved today! I am only waiting on for three more images to be approved for episode 4 of "It is Not What You Think!"

I already accomplished plenty today. I completed some thumbnails for my Graphic Novel class. I finished a "read for read" with a fellow creative from the writers' forum on episode interactive.

I few more task to complete before I can call today a success!

I got Work to do! See you on the next Episode Blog Post.

Please check out the first story, "It is Not What You Think," I published on episode.
Leave your comments and questions below:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Episode 7 - "It is Not What You Think"

Episode 5 Will be Released Soon

Share your Episode Interactive Story Here!