The Official Premier Qetesha.Com

Hello Episode Lovers!


Qetesha.com is ready to view. I finished it! I am excited to share it with you. I promised to announce it on both my blogs, QeteshaEpisode.blogspot.com and ScienceFictionDiscussions.blogspot.com. What can I say? I kept my word.



Check out Qetesha.com and let me know what you think. I always appreciate your feedback. I am ecstatic about launching my website because an artist and writer should have a website.



Of course, I will update it and make changes as necessary.

Qetesha's Take on Science Fiction Blog is available on the Genesis Page, and Qetesha's Episode Blog is available on the episode page.


Go ahead and sign up for the newsletter on Qetesha.Com to get the latest information on my creative content.

I will provide updates on my blogs, writing, art, and ETA's on the publishing date of Genesis and Updates on the stories I publish on Episode Interactive.

I will include updates on my thesis project, Genesis.

Thank you for your support. You mean the world to me!!!



Enjoy watching, "It is Not What You Think," on episode interactive.

Also, the next 3 episodes will move a lot faster because we got a lot of the customization and character background information out of the way.

Check out the first story, "It is Not What You Think," I published on episode.


Leave your comments and questions below:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Episode 7 - "It is Not What You Think"

Episode 6 of "It is Not What You Think" to be Released Soon

Episode 5 Will be Released Soon