Episode 7 of "It is Not What You Think," Released and Updates

It is a pleasure to announce I completed Episode 7 of "It Is Not What You Think." This episode focuses on Patient Zero and her relationship with Zan.  I chose to explore the current state of Patient Zero's life, which left little time to explore the Trio's (the main character, Karl, and Aaron) adventures in New York.  I plan to focus on the NYC trip in Episode 8.

Original Art for "It is Not What You Think"


In episode 7, we also get to see AJ  go on his first date.  We also get to witness the outcome of Dr. Clemons response to Dr. Porter's invitation.
I do hope you enjoy viewing Episode 7 of "It Is Not What You Think."

I created some original art for the episode, and I added a romantic premium choice. I wanted to make sure the episode was special for you!
Episode 7 ends with a lovey bonding moment between father and son.

Original Art for "It is Not What You Think"


Again I hope you enjoy the latest episode of "It Is Not What You Think."
If you have any suggestions for upcoming episodes or any character you would like to end an episode, please let me know by leaving a comment below.

Original Art for "It is Not What You Think"


Updates:

I have a few updates for you about "It Is Not What You Think." First I plan to draw quite a few backgrounds and at least one art scene for episode 8. It will take a while for me to complete episode 8, however, it will be worth the time invested.

Since episode 8 will focus mainly on the NYC trip, I might not be able to fit a scene in with Zan. For those Zan fans, I promise to make up for his absence in episode 8 by adding a scene with him in Episode 9. We will also see AJ go on his second date in episode 8. You get to choose who AJ goes out with next.

I will start the outline and art for Episode 8 soon. I look forward to seeing what happens next with the Mystery Artist and those Ranger Twins.

Thank you so much for your continued support!

Original Art for "It is Not What You Think"


I hope you  are as excited as I am about Episode 8 of "It is Not What You Think." 


I look forward to hearing/reading your feedback.
I wish you all the best!

As always I will keep you updated!

Enjoy watching, "It is Not What You Think," on episode interactive.

Check out the first story, "It is Not What You Think," I published on episode.


Leave your comments and questions below:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Episode 7 - "It is Not What You Think"

Episode 5 Will be Released Soon

Share your Episode Interactive Story Here!