Episode Interactive Video

Hello, my fellow episode interactive lovers.

Cover Art for It is Not What You Think


I hope you all have great plans for the weekend! Have a little extra fun for me:)

Cover Art for, "It is Not What You Think."


Today I have plenty of drawing homework to complete so I am will keep this post short and simple!!!!

Screenshot Art for, "It is Not What You Think."


As a reminder, I released episode 4 of. "It is Not What You Think, for your viewing pleasure. Yesterday I made to trailers, which are short-video sneak peaks. Check them out and Enjoy!!!



Also, the next 3 episodes will move a lot faster because we got a lot of the customization and character background information out of the way.

Check out the first story, "It is Not What You Think," I published on episode.


Leave your comments and questions below:)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Episode 7 - "It is Not What You Think"

Episode 5 Will be Released Soon

Episode 6 of "It is Not What You Think" to be Released Soon