Episode Sharing

Hello!!!


I hope everyone is having a Great Weekend so far. My Weekend is about Drawing and writing. I capitalized Drawing for a reason because I have done a lot of drawing today and I have plenty more to do before today ends.

Image from, "It is Not What You Think."

I love drawing and fiction writing. so if my day has to be full, I am glad it is filled with drawing assignments.

Image from, "It is Not What You Think."


Today I have a read 4 read to complete. I already started it, and I find it refreshing reading stories from first-time writers on episode interactive.

Image from, "It is Not What You Think."


I will share the short video for, "It is Not What You Think," I created entitled, "Show Me Your Trio." I created it to encourage to take a screenshot of the three main characters after you finished customizing them and to share it with me on Instagram. Be sure to tag me in the photo and I will comment on your characters!

Image from, "It is Not What You Think."



I am going to end this episode blog post here and get back to my read 4 read and drawing!

Also, the next 3 episodes will move a lot faster because we got a lot of the customization and character background information out of the way.

Check out the first story, "It is Not What You Think," I published on episode.


Leave your comments and questions below:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Episode 7 - "It is Not What You Think"

Episode 5 Will be Released Soon

Episode 6 of "It is Not What You Think" to be Released Soon