Episode Updates and Insights



I hope everyone was a wonderful weekend planned. My weekend is full of drawing homework, which, requires my full attention. I completed An episode cover for a fellow episode writer and it turned out great. It was fun to create it.

Cover art I created for a an Episode writer!


The covers creatives choose on episode interactive directly impacts the number of views the story will get. If the cover art is engaging enough it will likely capture the attention of episode/interactive story lovers attention. I am thoughtful and strategically when I design covers, for episode interactive. I want to capture the audience attention and to provide a clue to the entertainment experience the audience should expect.


Does the cover of an interactive story influence your decision on rather you should watch it or not?

Updates for - "It is Not What You Think"
*Episode 4 is available
*You can show me your customized trio ("You Character," Karl, and Aaron) by posting a screenshot and tag me on Instagram - @qetesha.episode
*You can view, "It is Not What You Think," on the Episode app by clicking on this link:http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5799899898970112
*I will begin work on Episode 5 next week.

I am working on my website and I drew a new self-portrait which I am including in this episode blog post. You can let me know what you think.



I will make an announcement in this episode blog once I publish it and it is ready to view.

Enjoy watching, "It is Not What You Think," on episode interactive.

Also, the next 3 episodes will move a lot faster because we got a lot of the customization and character background information out of the way.

Check out the first story, "It is Not What You Think," I published on episode.


Leave your comments and questions below:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Episode 7 - "It is Not What You Think"

Episode 5 Will be Released Soon

Episode 6 of "It is Not What You Think" to be Released Soon