Episode Updates and Sneak Peeks

Hello Episode lovers!!!!
Sneak Peek for, "It is Not What You Think


Today I am keeping my Episode Blog post short and sweet. As announced yesterday episode 4 of, "It is Not What You Think," is out and available for your viewing pleasure. Enjoy it and let me know what you think.

Sneak Peek for, "It is Not What You Think


As far as the story goes, it will take a while for me to write episode 5, 6 and 7.  Episode 5, 6 and 7 will mostly consist of the kids trip to NYC. I plan on including plenty of original artwork, original backgrounds, and original overlays. If there something special you would like to see in the NYC episodes please leave a comment below and I will do my best to accommodate your requests. I starting the outline first to get an idea of what I need to draw for the next 3 episodes. If I get the drawing out of the way early on, I can submit them for approval before I start writing the script. This technique will allow me to release the episodes to you sooner!
I look forward to your ideas, comments, and feedback.
Sneak Peek for, "It is Not What You Think


Also, the next 3 episodes will move a lot faster because we got a lot of the customization and character background information out of the way.

Check out the first story, "It is Not What You Think," I published on episode.


Leave your comments and questions below:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Episode 7 - "It is Not What You Think"

Episode 5 Will be Released Soon

Episode 6 of "It is Not What You Think" to be Released Soon