My Avatar for episode

I plan to start the outline for episode 5 next week. The Episode will start at the airport and end with "the you" character, Karl, and Aaron arriving at there NYC destination. Episode 5 and 6 will be amazing. Keep checking my episode blog for updates.

Karl's Car


Check out my updated description for, "It is Not What You Think," below:


Cover Art for, "It is Not What You Think."


A teenage girl is in love with the famous Mystery Artist, finds herself in an insane asylum confused, and she works with a psychologist to recover her identity to regain her sanity.

First Class Ticket for, "It is Not What You Think."


I am working on my website and I drew a new self-portrait which I am including in this episode blog post. You can let me know what you think.

I will make an announcement in this episode blog once I publish it and it is ready to view.

Enjoy watching, "It is Not What You Think," on episode interactive.

Also, the next 3 episodes will move a lot faster because we got a lot of the customization and character background information out of the way.

Check out the first story, "It is Not What You Think," I published on episode.


Leave your comments and questions below:)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Episode 7 - "It is Not What You Think"

Episode 5 Will be Released Soon

Share your Episode Interactive Story Here!